Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Select City Walk Mall, 3A, 2nd Floor, Near Skills Academy Pvt Ltd, Saket, New Delhi, DL

+91-8800900009

Delhi India
PVR select city walk
Mar 06, 2017 10:17 AM 3459 Views (via Android App)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

I went to pvr select city walk 2 days ago. It was my first pvr experience and it was womderful.

The mall gave us us entry at 8: 45 am. After that we go to pvr and showed there the qr code and transaction id of ticket booked through bookmyshow. There were many people for pvr.

Its ticket price costs me ₹100 for the morning show of 9am.price of rest shows are little bit higher from 300-800. Only movies having morning shows have less price. I booked ticket of logan through bookmyshow which charges me 57 making my price 157 but that is less for a pvr.

There were so many screens so I have to enquired about my show and one tell me. Now I went and sit on my seat. The movie was in english . I enjoyed the show very much. Its sound quality was great that was dolby or maybe some higher than that. I got seat from a distance with screen so enjoyment was even more. Seats were good.

In interval I went to washroom and that was neat and clean despite of so much users they have given facility of drying hand through some machine.

All things were great . After watching the movie I realises that I have used more facilities in 157. This was very much price effective. And although it was pvr.

So from my experience I would recommend to go there and if you want price effective show than go for morning show.

Thank you.