Ticket Prices:

Ultra Poor Services !
May 15, 2015 07:51 PM 10538 Views

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

I visited PVR Cinemas with my family and was very irritated with the surroundings of the theatre. Screen is very small and poor video quality( I would prefer to watch the movie at Home instead of watching there). Sound quality is also very poor and you surely not gonna enjoy the movie.

I had a really bad experience with this cinema . I would never visit there again in future even if I get free tickets. In the very first moment when I entered the cinema I thought it will be good but later when I saw its screen I changed my mind . Later I noticed one of the speaker in their theatre was making odd noice which was really affecting the movie. Later at interval I visited their canteen and was shocked by their fradulent service. Prices of items are ultra expensive. It costed me around 700INR for 2 large popcorn and 3 cold drinks. They also added some other items like chips which I haven't ordered. First I thought that they would be free but later when I checked bill I noticed they added their price too.

I would strongly recommend you to never visit there. WORST THEATRE IN THE WORLD.

PVR - Prashant Vihar - Delhi