Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Chennai, India India
Pnb housing finance royapettah branch worst hospit
Jul 09, 2018 05:18 PM 12953 Views (via Mobile)

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Hello everyone, I want to share my experience at pnb housing finance royapettah branch. I had mortgaged my house 2 years back and now I have repaid the loan amount and went for collecting original documents. I was shocked at the response of the receptionist Mr. Balaji towards customers like me. His language and customer interaction was irrespectable. And also I was made to wait for more than one and a half hour for getting appointment with an employee for receiving the documents because the receptionist has forgotten to move my appointment sheet to the concerned employee and was asked to leave since the timing for the day is over. I then had to explain my situation and somehow managed to get my documents. I just wanted to share this with every customer visiting royapettah branch that you're in for a worst hospitality. Beware!

PNBHFL - PNB Housing Finance