Rates and Charges:

Worst Service, Dumb Staff, non-co-operative people
Jul 18, 2019 11:15 AM 4867 Views

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

I have taken a Home loan and got the balance transfer from DHFL to PNB Housing Finance Ltd. I have also applied for a Top-up loan from PNB HFL, It's been more than 2 months that they are fooling us. The agents are so misguiding. They do not give you proper list of requirements. I paid processing fee to them but ended up running from here to there to collect the documents that they would tell us at the eleventh hour. They have list of excuses to give and the staff themselves do not know about the whole process. It has been so very disappointing and frustrating that we are regretting the decision to do Balance transfer to this Bank. The Executives would tell us give us 1 more day and doing this they have conveniently passed 2 months. They would send executive to do the verification thousand times, but would not process your service.

Worst, Frustrating and Disgusting service! No one bothers, from bottom to Top about customers and their pain points.

PNBHFL - PNB Housing Finance