Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I travelled PIA BOM-Karachi, Karachi- Lahore and back. While for internal travel within Pakistan, it is the best choice with the most connections and offices, I would really caution somebody taking PIA for international routes.

They check your baggage physically twice after you have cleared Indian security by rummaging roughly through your personal baggage and you can forget courtesy.

The flight staff doesn't understand English (only Hindi/Urdu), no bottled mineral water (only from an open jug - I got sick with it), offcourse no alcohol or juices, no reading stuff apart from the statutory inflight magazine, lousy food (specially vegetarian from Karachi) and no on-board entertainment. While we all look for value for money, I felt it wasn't worth the difference to save money with PIA unless one is really really on a shoestring budget.

PIA