Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Academics:

Student Engagement:

PES University Campus, 100 Feet Ring Road, Bengaluru 560085, KA

+91-80-26724783

Do these Institutes are Indeed Best?
Feb 17, 2004 06:04 PM 19232 Views
(Updated Feb 17, 2004 06:04 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hi guys,

This topic is not particularly related to PESIT....It is related to all the professional colleges as I did not find a suitable place to this general topic so posting it here.

As since I started reading the reviews in this site I often read reviews stating that this college is best and that college is great....I felt.... while writing these reviews the reviewer is emotionally attached to his institute so the writing may be biased and might not have given the details to the fullest extent. They may be just the one side of the college. It is very important to know the merits and demerits of any Institute because so many professional college aspirants may read this and get misguided by thse reviews( Though there may be other means to verify this but all of us who are part of this site have the moral responsibility to guide properly ).

Being in both engineering industry and teaching faculty I feel there are lot of parameters which are required to be recognised rather than just the examination and placement performance.

Since I am not an expert in this area I call upon some experts to write a detailed criteria to rate a Institute which can be bench mark to evaluate (Maybe inline with the AICTE/UGC). I hope someone from us do the needful....

PES Institute of Technology-Bangalore