Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have complete suite pdf995 - need support
Aug 14, 2015 03:58 AM 4503 Views
(Updated Aug 14, 2015 08:05 AM)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I rec'd an email from pdf995 just a couple of minutes after posting this. I did find a way to email for support after all.  The tips to fix worked quickly. I'm grateful and can again love my PDF995 and satisfied with  service. Revising likes belos.

I used to love my PDF995.  I've used it since 2013.  It no longer seems to function properly.  I am still running Windows 7

I am encountering problems and it is not functioning properly on the simplest of tasks.  I was so surprised today I could not find any support for PDF995 products. Only a site to sell the ProSuite, which I already have.

So there is no online support, no phone number to call, no help with the product of any kind,  so why would I continue to use it?

Again, I used to LOVE it! Probably still would if I could reach support.  It could be something simple that I'm doing incorrectly.I might understand if I had not paid for the upgrades, but I did so at least should have access to support of some kind, right?

PDF995