Worst support ever from OYO
Sep 04, 2019 12:26 PM 5128 Views (via Mobile)

Oyo has lost its commitment towards it's customers it had in the beginning. Now they are just for making money by paid promotion of hotels. I booked a hotel for 4 people and 2 days to stay in Delhi looking at the positive review in OYO app. I traveled with my parents and the quality of the hotel is not at all comparable with the rating given by Oyo. I was offered rooms in the 4th floor and that too the hotel is not having any lift facility. So I called up to Oyo for support as my parents can't make to 4th floor via staircase. I initially I didn't get connection to the service desk/help line of Oyo. After several attempts the call was connected to operator and he took some info and asked me to wait on call and put me on hold. Believe me they took literally 45 min and still they did not answer the call. I waited for 45 min in the call and then cancelled it.

Worst support from Oyo. Never pay in advance for Oyo hotel bookings. Especially as a tourist you expect minimum support from mediator apps but Oyo sucks.

OyoRooms.com