Fragrance:

Fast Acting, Non greasy
Jan 07, 2010 05:31 PM 25960 Views

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

This stuff really works! For the past 10 days, I have had some miserable pain in my lower back. None of the existing products worked for me at all. They would reduce the pain a little and only for short duration.

The new Oxalgin Nanogel did wonders for me and IMMEDIATELY provided pain relief. It is fast acting, long lasting, non-greasy and spreads to a large area unlike Moov, Volini or other pain relief gels, which tend to be sticky. This is easy to apply and gets absorbed quickly in the skin. Its warming power penetrates deeply into your skin, soothing the sore parts of the body. The mentholated scent also has a calming effect on senses.

Oxalgin Nanogel by Zydus Cadila provides pain relief for Arthritis, Low Backache, Sprains & Strains, Joint Pain and Tennis Elbow. It is developed with new technology.

Deeper Penetration, Quicker Action(I definitely agree with that).

Highly recommended!