Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

No relief, only skin rashes- waste product
Jan 22, 2012 12:47 PM 11129 Views

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Shame on Oxalgin gel for fooling people. if you read earlier reviews carefully, you will find that it is clearly posted by the marketing department of company that makes Oxalgin Nano.Same article posted all over the internet with different names. Being a user, I have tried this product time and again for my backache and all it has given me is some relief for 10-15 minutes, the burning sensation and rashes of skin.

Last time I developed rashes so serious that I had to consult a skin specialist for the treatment. He pulled me up for using this product and told me that being a woman I should be careful about what I am using on my delicate skin. The chemicals in this cream a dangerous for my skin- I am never going to use this ever again.I am thinking of taking them to consumer forum for the problems caused to me by using oxalgin nano gel.

Oxalgin Nanogel