Handy:

Oster

Bhopal India
Too heavy and is not trust worthy !
Jan 30, 2018 12:17 AM 767 Views

Handy:

Oster steam Iron,

Hi, This Iron was gifted to me by a Relative on Diwali 2017 and I didn't feel comfortable at all while using the Iron as It is very heavy and is not at all user friendly for any user plus it is too heavy for a normal Ironing .

The product is a 1800 watt Steam iron and is very much power consuming for a Iron, this is not at all durable as in the very 3 months only I had to take it for a local service center as this company doesn't have much authorized service centers in Bhopal.

It is not handy and is heavy as I said, the style and the design is also very bulky as per the size of a Iron . Not so stylish and but is just an ok if you ask for styling.

The Iron becomes too hot sometimes and the regulator stops working, then the only option is that you turn the power off so these were the issues that I am facing.

The company doesn't have proper service customer support so that you can avail your guarantee, I mean what's the point in giving 1 year warranty when you are not having proper service centers .

I do not recommend it to anyone, please don't take it .

Thank you!