Handy:

Agra India
GREAT PERFORMANCE!!!
Sep 26, 2015 10:21 PM 1809 Views

Handy:

I have the Oster 6101 Steam Iron at my home received as a gift.On unwrapping the pack, when we had a look at the product, we were not sure of its working and didn't had much expectations.But surprisingly, this product has turned out to be a consummate for all our clothes.

Specifications for the Oster steam iron are:

1.2400W power consumption.

2.Operating Voltage: 230V

3.360 degree swivel cord.

4.Water tank capacity:280ml

5.Non-stick coated soleplate.

6.Two years warranty.

The Oster steam iron is an ease to use.It's not too heavy nor too light.The steam selector allows you to vary the amount of steam to be pressurized over the cloth, thus making it adjustable for ironing.There's a provision for horizontal and vertical shot of steam.The non stick sole plate is well designed so that your clothes aren't subjected to any burns.The water tank is utilized by the water drip which is used to iron excessively crippled clothes.You can also control the temperature through the knob.

The swivel cord is a good addition which allows you to move the iron through 360degree without any jumble of the connecting cord.It eases the use of iron appreciably.You also get a water cup for the water tank.

The iron is really useful as it dampens the fabrics and obstinate creases and thus provides a smooth ironing over the clothes.

I have used a couple of times and my clothes are like always dying to be ironed by this Oster appliance.I checked out it's price(2 years back) & found to be around Rs2, 000.

Don't hesitate for the brand, it's a trademark of the well known Sunbeam Products.It's worth purchasing to extend the lifetime of your clothes.

Oster 6101 2400 W Steam Iron