Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Ortel communication.
Sep 02, 2016 02:55 PM 7767 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Sep 02, 2016 02:51 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Hello every one I live in Jeypore, Odisha. Three month ago I got installed ortel digital communication in my home. Here is my experience with ortel communication.

First time when I went to the ortel office, Jeypore to get a ortel digital connection I filled a form and they charged 1200/-rupees for the set-up box and installation and said their representative will come and install the set-up box next day. But no one came to install so I called to the ortel office Jeypore but no one picked the call. Then I waited for 2days but no one came. And finally again I physically went to the office then they send a reprentative with me and they came and installed. So in process it took 4 day to install. Ortel's picture quality is good but the set-up box hangs a lot so you have to restart the set-up box every time it hangs. The remote controller provide by ortel is quite good and sensitive but its battery drains more so it takes a new battery every 3-4 weeks. Ortel's internet is average here in Jeypore but sometimes internet connection gets off for the  whole day.

Ortel Communications