Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Great products, could do with better customer care
Nov 24, 2014 11:21 AM 8787 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

At the outset, I must say the products that I bought from this company have been simply great. They may seem slightly on the expensive side, but they are really really wonderful. Had there been a reliable customer handling mechanism, I would give this company a five star. But their products have my thumbs up. You can visit their site to know all about the stuffs they sell.

As for the customer service, you can read the below mail trail and understand yourself. I guess the seniormost directors do show some concern but however they do not have a dedicated team to answer customer requests which is the only thing missing.

Order Date: 19 Oct 2014, 03:11 AM

Email Date - 19th oct (7 AM)

Hi all,

I desperately need a help from you and I would be very very grateful to you if you do this just this once. I usually buy stuff from online but I am not concerned about quick delivery of the items. But this time I really really need to wear a Pathani suit for a gathering at work and I am using a plain kurta. This would work very well only if I have some accessories to colour it up. That is why I need this scarf. I was extremely pleased with a pair of cuff links I bought from Orosilber before and since I am running out of time, I thought it would be best to trust Orosilber to get the most appropriate scarf for men. Although your products are slightly expensive, I like the quality you maintain.

So my issue is - I need this order delivered IMMEDIATELY. Please!!!

Kindly dispatch it ASAP and I have given a Delhi address and so there should not be any courier delays and besides it is my office address at a premier location.

Because of these elections, I am simply not free at all and I find it so difficult to get the scarves of the colour that I prefer. I like the triple colour scarves, with its simplicity and suaveness of Orosilber.

Response: Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Hi Krishnan,

Wishing you a very Happy Diwali (Belated)

We delivered the product to you on 21st, i.e. on Tuesday, a day before the delivery time you requested.

Hope you're happy with the service!

Due to festive sales, we couldn't reply you then although we noted your message and processed your order quickly as our only motive was quick service that time.

Thanks for loving OROSILBER.

You keep loving more, We keep serving better :)

You can visit orosilber.com for more amazing products and offers!

Regards,

OROSILBER JOAILLERIE PVT. LTD.

My answer to them: Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 8:15 PM

No it was certainly not delivered on Tuesday!

It is very disappointing that I had sent emails to every ID listed on Orosilber, contacted ShopClues support pleading again and again to dispatch immediately. These ought to be packed items, why was it taking an eternity to simply pick up a consignment and give it to a logistics company? The order was placed on Saturday night and Orosilber bothered to hand it over to some unknown, underground, good-for-nothing logistics company called ECom Express which doesn't have a working phone number nor an email ID that they answer. (The previous experience of buying from Orosilber was awesome with the item delivered right next day by FedEx. And that chap of FedEx even called me up when I wasn't at home. This is a very rare thing among courier delivery personnel. They never call.) This idiotic company now just kept hatching eggs keeping that consignment with them for two freaking days and finally without any notification, dropped it off at the security gate in my office on Diwali day when I wasn't even there. I needed the thing for Diwali. All that happened in this transaction was that I had to rush to Fab India to purchase near-identical scarves on Tuesday. Also, I found that on Orosilber site itself, there is an offer of 40% discount being given. Effectively meaning, I paid 125 Rs more than what other buyers would have gotten it for and for what - NOTHING! I was extremely extremely irritated and was considering returning it. Anyway, I don't want to stress myself over this now. Thanks but no thanks.

So coming back to your sentence 'we delivered before you needed it' - No. It was delivered not Tuesday but on Friday practically, and without my signature. And why does such an expensive product not come with adequate packaging, branding or care instructions?

Also does Orosilber warrant the material, fabric and the details described?

Response: Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Firstly, For your kind information Mr Krishnan, Orosilber doesn’t handle it to ANY logistics.

That logistic that you’re talking about is provided by Shopclues.com only as it’s their site that you placed an order on and not on orosilber.com

So, our task was just to keep your packet ready, rest is arguable with shopclues and their logistic.

Secondly, Orosilber just uses Aramex, First Flight and Fedex for orosilber.com orders.

And, if shopclues has listed this product on MRP, again Orosilber isn’t at fault for that.

You should speak to shopclues CC for these issues!

And In my last mail, I had said that your product was delivered before the requested time as the same is showing on Ecom Express’s tracking site.

So, that’s again a false claim you put on us. It was said as apparently that’s what the tracking info shows there!

Regards,

OROSILBER JOAILLERIE PVT. LTD.

My answer: Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Now rather than simply engaging in a street fight, can't you see what possible alternatives could have been done on the end of Orosilber? Basically in this highly agitated email, I have in fact passed a compliment over Orosilber's products. Like no one would take the risk of paying a thousand rupees for a scarf which is available at one-tenth the price in Janpath unless the company is very trusted. And I as a customer trusted Orosilber for its quality.

Now coming to your first point, I know that ShopClues is just a site that offers a platform for sellers to market their products. They don’t personally go picking items from the road and sell those on their site. The seller advertises his product on ShopClues which has a better reach and access and gets into a profit sharing agreement with ShopClues. That is all. The manufacturer/seller is still responsible for timely delivery and ensuring quality of the product. Not that I am exclusively putting the blame on Orosilber alone, but you can't pass the blame on them and call me a liar like as though this is a petty street fight. The very day I placed this order, I located every possible email ID of Orosilber and also used the 'write to seller' option on ShopClues to alert you that I need it on an urgent basis. With millions of items being sold on ShopClues including big sellers as well as petty sellers, they can't contact merchants individually and ensure every item is priority shipped. So you could at least have told me over email that it can't be done so I could have cancelled the order. You may have used ShopClues' own authorized logistics. Are you saying that in spite of all your 'festive sales', your warehouse didn't have a single ShopClues pickup truck coming on Sunday or Monday for other orders that may have been placed earlier by other customers? You simply needed to paste the invoice on the box and hand the item over to them. - "So, our task was just to keep your packet ready.". Also, the site displays the price you put up and doesn't decide prices on its own, FYI.

Once again, we do not have personal enmities to simply find reasons for picking up a fight or engage in a blame game. When there was a mistake it was a mistake. I have attached herewith the tracking details from ECom Express. It shows there that the item was delivered on Diwali day – Thursday. How can something that went out to the logistics company on Tuesday possibly have been delivered earlier than the time it was shipped?

To add to it, ShopClues does not make it mandatory that you have to use THEIR logistics company only. I have had sellers dis

Orosilber.com