Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Never ever to visit Puri
Jun 14, 2019 04:54 PM 73 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 14, 2019 04:57 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Worst experience ever anywhere in India. 2 places will recommend never to visit. Kalighat temple in Kolkata n Anywhere in Puri. Hotel Deep Ganga- hotel of goons n gangsters. They talk about getting u killed if u complain. AC room with ventilation.foolish people.how will the AC work? Whole day, sanding noise n dust entering the room. U complain n they abuse.2 of their men will always be there at reception to trap tourists to take their Panda at 1000 inr. U dnt need a Panda for darshan. I denied a Panda in front of the Mandir gate n the police didn't allow me to enter. Panda said, now u understand how it works here. I didn't give up. I took the main gate n did darshan without paying that idiot. Police n Panda go hand in hand n will straight away give u the tantrum of getting killed.lift in hotel nt working. They don't give free water. U need to buy 20 ltr bottle at 120 without receipt. Reception, cook n service staffs all were drunk in morning evening all time.highly rude to my mom n sister. Worst customer service. All 3 deep ganga hotel belongs to same foolish owner self proclaimed as gangsters. U can't go to police as they have setting. No car can be booked without his commission. U need to get tour itinerary in written as they change words. We booked cab for 12 hours. But he wanted us to return in 9 hrs. N again tantrums if u oppose. Last day was bad luck as we were trapped in local riot by chilka lake villagers. No ac in ac cabs. They say every Tavera car in Orissa has bad ac. Sorry Jagannath ji, every thing except ur Darshan was dreadful n horrific.

Write a Review on Orissa Tourism Development Corporation - Puri