Flavor:

Packaging:

Dhenkanal India
Oriflame Omega 3 Review
Sep 08, 2017 11:19 AM 34332 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Hello friends today I will give my honest review on Oriflame Wellness Omega 3: Food supplement.

I have brought wellness by oriflame omega3: food supplement in March 26 2017 catalog. After seeing many benefits of omega 3, I have finally decided to give it a try.

High quality natural fish oil containing Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA for beauty and helath.

Its improve brain power also improve my immunity and its also good for blood pressure control and cholesterol.

I have started taking Omega 3 Capsules from 1st april 2017. I am not talking 2 capsules occasionally. I'm really happy with the effects of Oriflame Omega 3. My family also using it regularly. Cholesterol problem completely solved. Many skin issues resolved skin become even toned and bright. I will get naturally glowing skin after including orifalme omega 3 capsules regularly.

Packaging is good in a plastic bottle with a sticker thats shows the information and ingredients and price and how to use it etc.

Oriflame Wellness Omega 3