Flavor:

OMEGA 3
Sep 09, 2017 05:51 PM 34642 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

I brought this product for my Mom.

My Mom told me she was feeling very weak after she wakeup in morning.

Then I search on internet which Product or vitamin is going to be best for my Mom.

Then my few closest people suggest me to brought Oriflame Wellness Omega 3 for my Mom.

I searched on internet and the product has really very good reviews from people's.

Then I called our family doctor to ensure that the product is really good for my Mom or not. Then doctor told me its a good product and it's works.

My mom takes its capsules regularly 2 times in a day. She feels better now she's skin is glow and looks much prettier than before. It's work.

Then I'm also taking this capsules for 1 month 2 capsules in a day and it's works for me also my skin issues are quite resolved I have many skin problems they are solved quality.

It's flavour is not good it's smells like medicine capsules but it's works good.

Packaging is good in a plastic bottle with golden color sticker.

Oriflame Wellness Omega 3