Ease of Use:

Get Shiny
Nov 09, 2015 01:32 PM 3390 Views

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

I am not really fond of using LIPSTICKS everyday. If at all, I prefer those in natural shade and with enough moisturizing power.

I bought few ORIFLAME LIPSTICKS last year but didn't like it too much since they were not too moisturizing. I like Lip Colors which give nice miniaturization to lips with descent pigmentation.That's why I simply love my NYX Lipstick.  It's so creamy and always makes my rough lip appear soft and smooth full of moisture. But since the Nyx lipstick is so soft and creamy that I always fear that it might get break, so was in search of some sturdy creamy lipsticks.

I know this is a rare combination soft creamy along with sturdy lipstick is something odd but this was something I was looking for and God was kind enough to bring me this Oriflame Power Shine Satin Lipstick as a solution to my lipstick search. This is available in many pretty shades and I bought this in Brown Sheen since this appeared to so elegant, just perfect wear for anytime during the day or at night.

Oriflame Lip Color