Fragrance:

Sep 07, 2016 09:22 PM 2263 Views

Fragrance:

Sensitivity:

Hello Ladies,

So I just want to share my review for one of the eye liner from Oriflame Pure Color Range.

I get to know about it from one of the Oriflame consultants. She asked me to be a member of Oriflame for free i.e. without any fee so I agreed.

I ordered lots of products, here I am to tell you about Pure Color Eye Liner(black) . For Now I would not be able to provide Pictures for swatches and how does it look but I will try and make this review more informative so you can make right decisions.

Product Code:30792

Price: 159 with 20% member discount.

Packaging: It is a small sleek bottle with pointed slip cap, when you open it you find a brush to apply the liner, like every other Eye liner.

Quantity: Very less quantity around 15 ml(not sure) but very less.

Ingredients: AQUA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, QUARTZ, CI 77499.

My Views: I was so curious to try it, I applied one coat, its consistency is too watery unlike other liners. I had to apply three coats to get the true black color. When it dries there was a tingling sensation and it made me disappointed. obviously you would not like to try any product on your eyes which causes irritation. I did not expect this from Oriflame. I applied it for good 8 hours and at the end of the day there was cracks in the line I drawn on my eyes and was not looking good.

Recommendation: I would definitely not recommend anyone to buy it until Oriflame resolves the problem or change the composition. Though I like the brand.

Oriflame Eye Makeup