Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Mp India
Ram mandir
Feb 10, 2018 06:06 PM 1045 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Feb 10, 2018 06:07 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Orchha is a town of tikamgarh district of madhaya pradesh.We go for orchha in every six months and we really enjoy the trip of orchha.The ram mandir is the most beautiful place among all the places in orchha.There is a river betwa which is very beautiful .I feel orchha is a very beautiful place . I find peace there . After ram mandir , the forts of orchha is the tourist attraction.There we all make a family trip where all my relatives and my friends go for two or three days trip so we go there through train .The ram mandir is so much popular that it was written in some books that the ram sculpture there have a holy diamond which is very lucky for the devotees.Orchha is in under the area of bundelkhand and this town belongs to rudra pratap singh and his wife was a great devotee of lord rama and she insisted to make ram mandir for her god ram.We go there from jhansi and the forts of orchha shows our history of bundelkhand also.

Orchha