Oppo

Oppo f3 kharida matlab Gai bhais paani me
Jun 01, 2017 11:12 AM 5384 Views (via Mobile)

Please dont buy this phone I m shareing my personal experience it has lots of cons. You will regret yourself after buying this device.Got this product on 19th& on 2nd day had problem of camera& video. Camera on clicking took few min to open& was black out during the time& video was not showing the timer, unable to shoot& access. Later reported to flipkart, advised us to reset. But camera problem occured again aftr 3 days. Took few min to open& black out during the time& video also took time but the timer was showing this time. This time I video tape that issue in another phone. As I dont want to do reset again& again to make this new phone spending 20000/-, reported again to flipkart about the issue& asked for replacement. They started their protocols. Even aftr technicians visit, saw the problem in video tape, accept its geniune but because it didnt occur at that particular time he wrote the report problem resolved instead of problem didnt occured that time . So flipkart got away wid the excuses for replacement.

Flipkart you are making an bad impression in my mind regarding the defective product replacement, which I video tape. Making me to go CONSUMER FORUM as I having geniuene problem withe proof.

Oppo F3