Oppo

Kolkata India
Oppo F3 = Obsession
Jun 05, 2017 10:48 AM 5455 Views
(Updated Jun 05, 2017 10:50 AM)

Hello! Everyone . Today I am going to share my experience with Oppo f3 . This phone has been bought by my friend recently and I had the chance to go through all it's features . It's completely a master piece by Oppo . I congratulated my friend to buy has a nice phone with genuine price tag . the body is aluminum with gorilla glass . which definitely gives a solid look . screen is 5.5 inches which is way 2 good . It comes with 4gb of RAM with 64 GB inbuilt storage . SD card dedicated . Camera is way to awesome .It's 13 MP . Selfie cam is dual, 16 MP . Battery is 3, 200 which is pretty good . The battery is non removal which could be the drawback of this phone . last but not the least . I am going to give it a try myself . Thou I have a nice smart phone but I won't mind trying out myself and get my hands on it soon .

Oppo F3