Oppo

Rudrapur India
Fabulous phone with A.I !!
Mar 10, 2018 11:10 AM 3530 Views

Actually I bought this phone set yesterday only thats why I m going to make a new set review on the basis of one day use.

I ordered this phone online and got deleivered yesterday and the phone looks great.

The sound reception in great and appreciable. The sound is loud and clear.

The phone is very user friendly and is very easy to operate. Since it comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage therefore this phone does not hang.

The style and design of this phone is just fabulous as its display is of great ratio to the side edges which gives it a very prime look.

The camera quality id very clear and astonishing as the clicked pics are not scattered. I must say that both the cameras of this phone are good.

The main feature of this phone for which I bought this is its Artificial Intelligence means its face recognition technique which is very accurate and interesting to use. The phone gets unlocked in microseconds which is again fabulous.This is the main reason that the phone is not provided with the finger print facility.

The look and feel of this phone is amazing and the feel to hold this in hand in fantastic.

The speed and performance of this phone is also good and multitasking is also better.

At last I want to tell that in my view this phone is value for money and anyone looking for a better phone should go for it.

Oppo A83