Oppo

Delhi India
Worst phone
Mar 09, 2018 09:15 AM 4486 Views

I am writing this review after using this phone for more than 2 month.i have buy oppo A83 from flipkart in a price tag of 14000 rupees.i got this phone within 2 days of ordering.i thought this phone is also a great product from oppo as I seen previous phones like oppo f1s and oppo f3 plus, but I was wrong.this phone is overly priced as compared to other mobile phones.sound reception of this phone is also not good.it make weired noises in between calls.talking about its operating system, i must tell you it cant stands in front of miui from xiaomi.oppo os is basically a theme type and that isn't very impressive.for styles and design I can gave this phone 4 out of 5 but for only for its design and bazzle less display company charged 14000 that isn't good.

camera quality is not that good what we expect from oppo. this phone feels like what we buy in 14000, dot know.for this price tag buying a mediatek processor isn't a good deal.i think I have wasted my 14000 rupees on this product.company should price it in below 10000 and that's enough for this phone.

Oppo A83