Happy with my purchase
Jan 29, 2021 06:11 PM 114 Views

The Oppo A15s is a pretty affordable smartphone for sure. My budget was for a mid-range smartphone and some of my friends and colleagues recommended me to go for the Oppo A15s as it suits all my requirements. I wanted a smartphone that has a good and smooth interface so that I can perform tasks easily without the annoying lags and other hang ups. The Oppo A15s is powered by a Mediatek Helio P35 processor which does its job pretty well in terms of delivering a seamless performance. I have not faced any problems so far and the overall performance of the smartphone is quite good. The cameras are something that I think really does their job well. The pictures I have taken so far have sufficient clarity and the colours and details have also come out sharp and precise. The 13 megapixel back camera is a decent one and plus the selfie camera in the front also takes clear and detailed pictures. Overall, I would say it’s a good purchase.

Oppo A15s