Kongba Kshetri Leikai, Imphal East, Manipur India
User Friendly Net Banking
Mar 05, 2018 10:04 PM 1876 Views (via Android App)

I have an account at State Bank of India. At the time of opening my account, I didn't choose internet banking facility. As time changes, I need internet banking to allow me transaction operation by myself.

Activation process : Before activation, we need our mobile number be linked with our account number. I filled up a form provided by the bank for the activation of Internet banking service. After filled up the form, they provided me net banking user ID and password and they told me that I could use net banking facility after 2 hrs.

After Activation : At the first time login, I have created my new user ID and two password i.e. 1. login password 2. Profile password. Login password is used for login which allows us for transaction. Profile password is used for making changes to our account profile i.e. Linking AADHAAR, adding beneficiary account details, etc.

SBI Net Banking UI : User interface ( UI) of SBI is very impressive and user friendly. It is very simple and easy to operate.

Adding beneficiary account details : Adding beneficiary account details for transfering fund takes 24 hours for activation. Sometimes, I feel uncomfortable as it takes a day for activation.

As per my personal experience, the overall function of SBI net banking service is very good.

Onlinesbi.com