Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Onida

RANCHI India
Onida oxigen thunder great audio n excellent pic
Feb 08, 2016 09:47 PM 8343 Views (via Android App)

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Guys today I am going to review onida oxigen thunder tv which I bought in the year 2008 in 12000rs.it has 1200 watts sound kit with 21 inch display. Audio quality is really great and gives a high bass effect like a home theater system. Picture quality is good thanx to dvmc technology and ambient light sensor is good but it covered by black glass so its not so helpful.

It would be better if glass was transparent.i did not face any issue till date after 8 years of regular use ya but 1 time I used headset port after that some time speaker sound level increases n decreases automatically. I compare lots of tv before buying this but audio quality was not good as oxigen thunder so I bought this and I am happy with my decision and fully satisfied with it. I recommend it to everybody who wants to buy a good tv with best sound and picture quality.

Onida 21 Oxygen Thunder