Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Onida

Bangalore India
Good brand and good model
Aug 24, 2005 12:41 PM 2965 Views
(Updated Aug 24, 2005 12:41 PM)

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

I had gone for the brand ONIDA based on the suggestion from my friends and I myself saw the picture quality and performance from one of my friend house. The model Onida 21 Black FGL is cheap in its class and better among others.

I find the Picture quality of this TV is better than other models (SHARP which grand father uses, and LG flatron which is in uncles house). When I went to the showroom, the brands like SAMSUNG attracted me first. On comparing the clarity I found ONIDA is better.

Some + abt this model :

The AVL is really good and useful.

The fine tune option works better in this. My TV was showing better picture when the Cable operator promised that there is some problem in the line due to rain in my area good picture will not be available.

Video sockets available in both front and rear side of the TV but this is available in almost all the new models.

Some - abt this Model :

I dont find any - in this model since with this price band it is having better features than any other brands in this band.

I have been using this for the past the 3 yrs and it is same as it was 3 yrs back. I hope durability will be good.

Onida 21 Black FGL