Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Onida

Onida black - Junk one followed by bad service
Sep 03, 2008 12:48 PM 4175 Views
(Updated Sep 03, 2008 12:53 PM)

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

I bought this Junk ONIDA black 21' on Nov 07 . That was the mistake I have made . It was nine horrible months with the TV . It has been serviced almost four times and now this is the fifth time the TV is down . I had made a complaint 10 days back, till now it has not been serviced .

I have also demanded for a replacement, and that too they are not considering . Don't know what to do with this junk Onida .

Moreover the service or the response from the service people was irritating . What a customer oriented service . HATS OFF!

Also after servicing they will only get your signature and they won't give any serviced copy to you . That make you without any evidence that your TV has been serviced . When asked the response from the service engineer makes us more irritating . My kind advice is that pls don't go for Onida Black 21' TV and waste time and money in following .

Onida 21 Black FGL