OnePlus

Must read this before buying oneplus7
Sep 30, 2019 03:59 PM 1328 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 30, 2019 05:25 PM)

Starting with a 6.41 inch display this phones looks osm. Here some heightlits of this phone.

• This phine has 8Gb of RAM and 256 Gb of ROM in which you can easily play PUBG the most trending game and you will feel smothness and no lack with a fast speed and you can store a lots of data and a lots of videos.

• The 6.28 inch display gives the feel of a big phone and the display quality is amazing I personally feel great when watching movie or playing games .

• How can we forget the back camera it was just osm the 48+ 5 mp camera gives a great photos like to DSLR with many others effect and a lots of moods and the secondry camera having a 16 mp with a lots of moods it wos like a boom tou can see also your single beared on yoir selfi

-The battery power is good but it can be more improved but the huge screen size and the experince will forget you about the battery

Also the fast charging is light speed I personally used the mobile and it take 2 hr to get full charge and the battery backup is osm

-at this price range is a best option and I also suggest you this phone and I have used it belive me it is velu for money product. And due to flipcart bigbillion sell you will able to get osm deals hurryup.

OnePlus 7