OnePlus

It is a pretty good phone for its price
Jun 06, 2019 08:36 PM 2459 Views (via Android App)

I have personally used it and man is it a good phone! it has everything that you could possibly need from a phone I mean you got 12 gigs of ram which is just insane for its price range and that 90hz fresh rate has been treating me good I watch Netflix on it and I play a lot of games on it like fortnite and pubg and as for the sound quality I am pretty impressed straight of the bat and the face unlock is fast as hell and you are probably worried about the camera pop up thing design trust me it is not going to break it is pretty durable and the camera quality is just fantastic and the battery life is pretty okay not the most amazing battery life like the iphone xr but with that wrap charge 3.0 it charges pretty fast as compared to other smartphones and I do like the notchless design of it I wish that the didn't do the infinity edge like other samsung phones have but what can I say I have fallen in love with this phone from the past two weeks and I would definitely recommend it if you have the cash money to buy it and man props to oneplus for introducing such a amazing phone and in my opinion definitely worth it for the 700$ or 57, 000 rupees and this phone is quite a comptetior for samsung s10+ I love it so much for what it is anyways thanks for reading my review on it I appreciate it!

OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB