OnePlus

Dwarka, Gujarat India
Really dissapointed
May 31, 2019 03:22 PM 660 Views (via Android App)

Everything is best except the tging that one plus hasn't improved headphones and handset. N even cleaning clothes is not there. Only one transparent cover case is available phone doesn't have headphone jack n hence is should have provided headphones mine is mirror black.

Waste of money this time one plus 7 heavy weight not display gud compare to samsung, also inbuilt screen guard getting with bubbles and in youtube show wireless headphones and 2 extra cover with phone but not received this time really waste of money

Amazing display quality and the curved edge display

Best in class camera

Better battery life and charging

The same thing happening in the new replaced phone also I feel disappointed it's not worth for the money its hanging a lot in phone application. I m getting irritated when I try to make call I need to wait for 5sec in the most of the time it closing automatically showimg phone is not responding I didnt expect this form one plus.

Totally waste products

This phone has a hang issue nd ur customer care says they can semd the technician on 25th. Its like I hav spend 53k and still I can'tuse a phone

No 4G direct video call what a mess clearly over priced display is stunning performance stunning average battery backup over hiped device asusual worst ram management only 2gb ram is free out of 8 Gb in most optmized state with all the background application are closed. Next upgrade shold solve the ram management problems and direct 4G video call feature.

Write a Review on OnePlus 7 8GB