OnePlus

Worst Phone i have ever owned
Nov 23, 2018 10:19 AM 1329 Views

Https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/oneplus.net?languages=en&stars=1

Look above at other review if you don’t believe me.

Oneplus is the worst phone I’ve ever owned. all those positive things put online is pure marketing and I've done a great job at getting ppl to think this is a well build phone. sent my phone in for a ton of problems and they tell me nothing is wrong with it. From day one I complained about the problems sent it in and they refused to fix the phone they said I have to pay for it, a glitchy phone and terrible customer service worst customer experience ever. Please Please save a 100 dollars more and buy a real phone I can type 6 pages of garbage on this phone but trust me when I say this NOT WORTH THE SAVING. Sure the phone looks good but it has soooooo many hardware and quality issue really garbage phone. I doubt this phone will last a year with normal use pure garbage. I feel that am talking to a wall when I complain to the company most frustrating experience I have been in I went back to my old iphone and oneplus is sitting in the drawer feel bad even selling it to someone else. If you want Specifics I can sent anyone more details I have all the transcripts of conversations with them and you will laugh and cry and the stupid and unreasonable customer service am just trying to help you save your money please don't waste it on this phone it's no gain to me and just trying to help.

OnePlus 6