OnePlus

Best mobile in the market
Mar 16, 2019 08:55 PM 799 Views (via Android App)

One of the best mobile have used in resent times. This mobile has lot of features like best camera clarity, nice battry backup which lasts for two days for normal usage and many. It looks very attractive. The price of the mobile also so average as compared to the other mobiles. We can play pubg very nicely and also we can get ultra hd which is available in very less mobiles. Size of the mobile is also looks good which we can handle easily. I suggested my friends also to buy this mobile they are also very much impressed with this. In night time also it detects the face clearly. Portrait mode in this mobile is also very good which equals the DSLR camera. We can use high mb multiple applications at a time as it won't get hanged easily. I have very very much impressed with this Mobile.

Write a Review on OnePlus 6