OnePlus

Worst Phone
Oct 08, 2018 03:38 PM 1530 Views

I am having multiple problems with this phone. I even got my phone exchanged when the service centre could not resolve the issues with network, hanging, etc within the first week of purchase. After 4 months of using the replaced phone, I am again facing the same issues. Need to switch off 10 times in a day to make my phone work. Have no big files or apps downloaded in my phone, but still the phone behaves so. I am having to wait for 2 to 3 minutes to call someone after disconnecting one call as it will be in hanging mode. One should hesitate to visit their service centre as we will have to wait for hours and days together to get our turn. It has nothing other than hype. Please do not buy this. The specs are for name sake and not seen in performance. As it says, "NEVER SETTLE, " u cannot settle with a dirty phone like this.

Write a Review on OnePlus 6