OnePlus

Salem India
Oneplus 5
Mar 11, 2018 08:05 PM 1396 Views

About oneplus 5 is. my friend only recommended me to buy this mobile. Its features is really good and worth for price. It has clear clarity on image and battery stand for a long time. There is no issue in this network. Its really good. When I am using this mobile I felt that this mobile really cool. It has 6GB RAM and primary and secondary camera is also good.

For multitasking purpose this mobile is really worth. It doesnot hang in between any tasks. It has a smooth touch. The feeling was really amazing. For 30something price this brand more perfect than anything. It has 64GB internal memory and two sim slots. but we cannot use two sim and memory card at same time. If we need to use memory card only one sim can be placed.

The picture quality and video clarity is really amazing with HD quality. You will enjoy while watching movies or video songs in mobile. It has light weight and slim in structure.

Its customer service is good. They provide warranty for mobile. There is no chance of any issues eventhough warranty is also available. They support us in friendly manner.

I feel that for this much features and quality its price is worth for it. Battery also doesnot get drain soon. it has long lasting battery. I recommend you to buy this mobile if you are searching mobile in this range of price. Its really amazing.

Thank you.!