OnePlus

Lucknow India
Perfect Phone for Heavy Performance
Jan 16, 2018 03:33 PM 2421 Views

Hello friends, today I will share my experience of using OnePlus 5 with you all. I am using this phone around a month now and I am totally amazed by its features. I bought this phone from amazon at a price of 33000 Rupees. Looking at the price it might sound a little overpriced but believe me, this phone worth each penny. Oneplus has really worked very hard on this handset and the results a very awesome.

Talking about performance, this phone has Snapdragon 835 octa core processor. Multitasking on this phone is very easy and smooth. No lagging issues are there while switching between different apps. Snapdragon 835  processor makes it best for gaming. I tried multiple games like asphalt 8, fifa 17, mortal kombat x but never experienced a lag.

After performance, one of the best feature of oneplus 5 is its camera quality.  The photo quality captured by this phone is as good as a mid range DSLR camera. Even in low light the camera works perfectly therefore, I you are looking for a camera phone then this is the best option for you available in the market. This phone is also provided with 64GB internal memory which is very good for storing high quality videos, photos and games. If you are looking for some more memory then you also have option of a external memory card. It also has a fingerprint scanner for enhanced security.

The display is sharp and crispy clear and build quality is awesome. The phone is extremely light and has a beautiful design. I heard that some people were having networking issues but I am satisfied by its networking features. The 4G network is very fast and wifi also works fine in this phone. It also has other networking features like NFC.

Before buying this phone, I thought that I was gambling as I have never used a oneplus phone but after using it for 1 month I am totally satisfied by its quality and all the other features available on this phone. This phone is also provided with 1 year manufacturer warranty and you can easily find their service centre. They are also expanding there services all over the country so you don't have to worry about any damage to your phone.

Overall, this is the best phone for photography and heavy gaming and if you are looking for these two features, then this is the best phone for you.

OnePlus 5 64GB