OnePlus

BEST DECISION MADE...WORTH THE MONEY!!
Mar 21, 2017 08:55 PM 1558 Views

I bought my One Plus 3 two months after it's launch so that would be somewhere in August 2016, Buying a smart phone is never a easy decision to make especially when your budget lies in range of 30k coz there are so many brands now with so you have lot of options. Even if you are dead rich you have to stick to one smartphone eventually, okay coming to the point One Plus 3 is absolutely amazing phone, initially I was skeptic about it not knowing the brand so well and as I bought it just couple of months after it's release so dint have many reviews to rely on, I went by my gut and order One Plus 3 online. Till now its been 8 months and I am very please to tell you it was a very good decision I made.

I need not tell you about it's specs you can find it on Google, but can tell you that it works very fine it has not given me any problem till date nor I have heard any of my friends complaining(3 of my friends bought after me).

All in all it's a very decent mobile and the best you can get within 30k.

Write a Review on OnePlus 3