OnePlus

Complete package if you neglect the battery
Jun 03, 2017 05:40 PM 1555 Views (via Android App)

The most important thing about a phone is it's network catching capability and in this respect this phone is like an angel, even on low network signals, it gives an awesome network strength. So it works for me living in a populous city like Delhi.

Talking about it's customer care service, it gave me a warranty of 1 year and the customer care service is really good. They gave me 2 option, the first and the best option is whenever I got stuck with the phone, whatever the problem it is they are just a call away, I just need to call them and they'll pick the phone from my doorstep, and deliver it after repair at my home only, so it's really convenient. The second option is visiting any of there service center near me and as I live in a metropolitan city like Delhi, there are nearly hundreds of service centres near me and this option is also convenient for me.Also there response time is really appreciable and they do the repair in less than 3 working days. I mean I'm impressed.

Coming on the charges and billing part, I bought this phone for just Rs.27999 from online shopping website Amazon.com on an open sale through cash on delivery so if you'll ask me about the billing part so yes yes yes it is convenient and the price included all kind of taxes and shipping charges. Also, as I have mentioned above it is available on available on open sale, so you don't need to wait for a flat sale or go to a shop, and as I've checked today it's in the stock. So what are you waiting for guys? Go get it!

It has a complete unibody metal design which is inspired from a very old phone, but still it's very sleek and looks very good and gives an overall premium feel. It has many features, but as an honest buyer I'll introduce you all to some of the drawbacks of the phone that I came across while using the phone.

The first drawback is is that the battery capacity is less than oneplus's last year's releases, this time it uses a 3000mAh battery, I think it should give a 3500 mAh battery as it uses an amoled screen and a full HD display which requires more battery life, but still I was able to use the phone for 4-5 hours, once it gets fully charged. The camera sensor is also not advanced, it would be better if IMX 230 could be used. But it gave me a double mobile data offer on idea. I'm not criticizing the phone, it surely fits in the value for money section. Screen and battery could be much better, that's my only opinion.

Write a Review on OnePlus 3