OnePlus

Most amazing mobile OnePlus 3 than any other.
Jul 01, 2017 04:18 AM 3215 Views (via Android App)

I will not only share the review of the mobile but also my personal experiance before buying it. I think you will love it?.

I have been using this One Plus 3 mobile form one past year. This is my first smartphone. As I used to use Samsung Guru the very first moblie of my life, as I wanted to buy my first smartphone I had no knowledge or information of which I shoud buy.

Hence I started to take advice from my brothes, friends and relatives. Most of them suggested me this One Plus 3. At very first I was scared to buy the mobile the reason behind is that the mobile was avalible only online. But after all I made my choice and I decided to buy it.

One plus company produts are avalible only on one online shopping store AMAZON.

As the order was placed I opend the box I was amazed to look at OnePlus 3 it was very beautiful moblie which I ever had seen in my life. The first thing which came in my mind was that  I have not made any mistake by placing such wonderful and amazing mobile.

One Plus 3 is bold and rich in looks. There is no doubts that this is a perfect smart phone.

Today I have completed one year but still there is no problem orccured.

Information of this mobile can be easliy acquied from any sources but the thing which you can't get easliy is experiance.

This is my experiance.?THANK YOU FOR READING?

Write a Review on OnePlus 3