OnePlus

Best smart phone under 30k, Beast! Flagship killer
Jul 24, 2017 10:33 AM 4284 Views
(Updated Jul 24, 2017 10:36 AM)

One plus launched this phone in a segment where there were not too many phones at time in the market with these kinda features at a very affordable price. I have been using OP3 over 10 months now and I have not faced a single lag or delay in opening any apps or service till date. The camera is not so great compared to 3T but still beats a lot of phones in the clarity mandate.

The battery backup is decent with moderate usage the battery last a day! The best feature being the dash charging! Literally charges the phone up to 60% in 35 mins if your battery percentage is as low as 12 - 13%. Build quality is solid, I have dropped the phone many times and nothing substantial has ever happened to the phone only few scratches. Ofcourse I have covered the phone with Spigen back cover. Which I feel is the best for this phone. Over all I am very satisfied with this and even when you have OP5 in market now, il stick with this only.

Write a Review on OnePlus 3