OnePlus

One plus 6T
Nov 20, 2018 07:38 PM 13430 Views (via Android App)

Hi guys. Was really low on funds so finally got my 6T in exchange of 6.

( I woulld like to write reviews in hindi too. Please comment if I can do so.please.)

The device has a 6.2 cm FHD+ display with a due drop camera. Wayyyy better than the noch.

The body grip is owsome. And I love the camera.

Leta jump into the deatils.

First the camera. I mean 20+ 16? It defenitly gives an edge on the depth and portate modes( bokhe mode) . Its not as good as a dslr, but does the work. The edge ditection is flawless. More over it comes with an optical stabolisation, that means someone who is not good with cameras can actally use this to take cyber snaps. ( am terrible with camers. So its a great help)

Coming to the display and touch pannel. There is a fingrprint sensor on the screen. Personally I like the rear fingerprint scanners. But. This is geeat in terms of thr respose time. One thing I like about it is that the wet fingres can also be detected, which is great. Becs the old capacitive fingrrintscaners were a bit less dependable with moisture.

The AMOLED as usual is flwless.

The processor. I think the SD845 needs no introduction this late in time. but still the 2.8ghz octacore ia optimal for gaming with the new display size and the 6gb varient am using. and the frame drops are almost nill.

If u ask me . defenitly its worth the money. Comment if u hav any questions.

The only drawback I felt is the battery and the absence of 3.5 mm Jack. Tho there is an adaptor to audio jack.

battry perfomance is not bad. it supports fast charging.

( I personally hate fast charging) .

Even with 3700mah the batry dischage is optimal for dily usage.

One Plus 6T