Readability:

Great Strategy for a Better Life
Jul 30, 2015 11:14 AM 1823 Views

Readability:

Story:

The author of this book, Spencer Johnson is popularly known for penning down the best-selling book, Who Moved My Cheese.

Till date it is one of the most motivating books I've ever read. So when I spotted this book by the same author in the bookstore I didn't hesitate even once. In this book Johnson emphasizes on the importance of his One Minute Programme and takes it to a new level.

The idea is simple yet imperative to live a happy life, it is to give importance and time to oneself. He encourages the readers to take really good care of themselves and invest more time and money to make oneself happy. According to Johnson, it is vital to take a minute for yourself in a day, this will ultimately lead to a healthier and happier life. The book is very well paced and since the very beginning I felt like I could relate to it. Johnson's writing is uplifting and makes total sense. He uses logic to communicate the moral of the story. Overall it is an inspiring and motivating book and definitely worth a read.

One Minute for Yourself - Dr Spencer Johnson