CHANDIGARH India
The worst courier service ever
Mar 04, 2016 07:15 AM 9852 Views

It's a thief company . Actually I courier a watch & a rakhi to my cousin brother 4 days before  last rakshabandhan festival from my sister side. They gave me a reciept. After 4 days , my cousin call me, he said he did'nt recieve the courier . I reach to the ondot courier office(in nac, manimajra, chandigarh) . When I inquire about my courier they said the courier is return back.

They show me my courier box, when I open it there was no watch inside only rakhi was there. I show box to them, they amazed, they call on some numbers but no solution to my problem . They ask me to wait for 2 days . I again call & visited their office but same answer wait for 2 more days. Till now they did'nt call me . I get frustrated .  I leave this issue & fix point in my mind that never use this company for courier purpose as it is thief company.

Ondot Couriers