Bad experience: Can't meet what they commit
Apr 01, 2020 05:03 AM 693 Views
(Updated Apr 01, 2020 04:57 AM)

I recently moved my stuff from Gurgaon, Haryana to Purnia, Bihar using Omaxx service and had overall bitter experience.

Good part:

1. The quality of packing was good.

2. Delivery was done on time with minor damage.

3. Staff Courtesy is good

Bad part:

1. When I asked for quotation they sent me quotation which was under my budget and they said on top of that insurance charge of 3% will be applied. I was so stupid that I trusted what he said and did not read the terms&condition of where they have mentioned about taxes. Because of that my actually cost shoot up by additional 13000 due to n number of taxes. I felt cheated when they sent me actual invoice after pickup. I have attached both the quotation and actual invoice.

2. They will say 80% before delivery and 20% after delivery[LIE] . In reality 80% they will take at the day of pickup and 20% just before day of delivery. THEY WILL NOT deliver if you don't pay 20% before delivery and will say if you don't pay truck waiting charge of 3k per night extra will be charged.

3. They said the big items like bed and dining table will be re-assembled by their staff at destination [LIE]. But they only sent the driver and driver refused to do that he hired some local laborer just to un-load the stuff.

An advice to Customer: DON'T TRUST THEIR WORDS JUST READ THEIR TERMS AND CONDITION CAREFULLY.

An advice to Omaxx: DON'T TRY TO HIDE ANYTHING FROM CUSTOMER .SAY THE TRUTH TO WIN TRUST.

Omax Packers & Movers