Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Convenient trading at my fingertips
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 22, 2020 03:23 AM 223 Views

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I've installed an app from Olymp Trade. I'm the kind of person who makes decisions quickly. And my phone is always at my fingertips.

As for my impression of the app, it's as follows. The first thing I want to mention is an easy authorization. In the app, there is an opportunity to sign in via Google or Facebook account. It is much more convenient than constantly entering your password and email. Of course, I also recommend turning on two-factor authentication.

The app interface is very simple. At the top, there is data on the asset's profitability, buttons for indicators, and timeframes' choice. At the bottom, there is a window to open a trade. In general, everything is in its place.

Brand Response

Greetings, AliIswahydi!
Thank you for sharing your experience. It is great that you have mentioned an easy authorization process and a user-friendly interface. We truly value the time and energy of our traders and put every effort to make the platform understandable and convenient. We can not agree with you more, it is important to increase the safety of the account by enabling two-factor authentication. Wish you a productive trading!
Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

By: OlympTrade | Dec 22, 2020  08:18 PM Comments 0