Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Getting started with fixed-time trading
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 20, 2020 02:39 AM 276 Views

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I can’t say that traditional Forex trading doesn’t interest me any more, but I was looking to try sth new. However, I couldn’t overlook a never-ending buzz about fixed-time trading. At first, it seemed a very suspicious thing but gradually my curiosity overcame my hesitation.

I decided to start with demo trading. Well, it’s often hard to see the difference e between fixed-time trading and Forex trading on short timeframes, especially for beginner. There’s something similar, in both cases, trades occur fast, but Forex doesn’t offer expiration After a while, I got used to it. After all, expiration is the only specific thing that may puzzle Forex traders. In other regards, everything is the same – you need to conduct technical and fundamental analysis to forecast the market. I guess I’m ready to shift to a real account.

Brand Response

Hello, Chikkah!
Thank you for sharing such detailed insight. We are glad that you have moved all the suspicions aside and decided to start with a demo account to learn more about fixed-time trading. We can see that your approach is serious and fundamental which is why we believe that your success is inevitable. Have a fruitful trading!
Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

By: OlympTrade | Oct 20, 2020  04:17 PM Comments 0