Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

It’s more suited for fixed-time trading
A token of appreciation from the brand
Feb 12, 2021 09:30 PM 123 Views

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I've recently tested the Olymp trading mobile app. I had to do that because for some time I didn’t have an opportunity to reach my desktop computer. So, I had to download and install this app on my Android smartphone. As a rule, I don’t use mobile trading platforms because I find them quite mediocre in terms of functionality. In my eyes, even great user-friendliness can’t beat the lack of functionality. Nevertheless, I had to trade on the app and I have mixed feelings.

If you came to Olymp as a fixed-time trader, you can trade fixed-time on your smartphone with the same efficiency you do it on your PC. It’s because here you are expected to hold your trade for a very short period. So, you can open a chart, asset it, choose an amount and click on the buy or sell button.

However, when it comes to Forex trading, things are different. You will not be able to properly draw resistance, support or tend lines on your smartphone. Secondly, you will have a hard time managing your pending orders. Thirdly, it’s much more convenient to analyze charts and manage technical indicators when you see all this stuff on a big monitor.

Brand Response

Hello, dear Vivek_Mogul!
Thank you for your sincere feedback. We are glad that you had taken some time to test the Olymp Trade mobile application. It is excellent that you have noted that efficiency while trading Fixed Time Trades mode on a smartphone has stayed on the same level comparing with the web version. It is essential for us to receive recommendations on how to improve the mobile application. We would take into account your comments concerning Forex Trading and work on the mobile application to make it more functional and user-friendly. Wish you a fruitful trading!
Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

By: OlympTrade | Feb 18, 2021  03:15 PM Comments 0