Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Fixed-time trading on the go
A token of appreciation from the brand
Nov 24, 2020 03:28 AM 259 Views

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

When I first heard about fixed-time trading, I thought that it was something closely connected with stock derivatives. However, it turned out that it’s an absolutely different thing. The first broker that offered me this new type of trading was Olymp.

I remember I liked the design of their website that made me want to continue exploring it. The educational section of the website is informative enough to grasp the basic theory on the new type of trading. So, I opened an account and got down to fixed-time trading. However, I rarely use my desktop computer, so mobile trading is more preferable for me.

I find their app very intuitive. In terms of functionality, it’s not inferior to the desktop version. I like to combine watching movies with mobile trading with Olymp.

Brand Response

Hello, RatanAz!
We are grateful for such a detailed and sincere review. We are glad that the Olymp Trade platform has opened Fixed Time trading for you. It is inspiring that the concise design of the platform has supported you in your goals to learn and explore. We are also happy to know that you appreciate the educational section of the website and the intuitive and functional application. We wish you a prosperous trading!
Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

By: OlympTrade | Nov 24, 2020  02:42 PM Comments 0