Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Perfect app
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 12, 2021 01:31 AM 197 Views

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I love that Olymp Trade has divided Olymp Trade trading app and Olymp Plus. I'm trading with my Android Tab, so it's very convenient to divide my screen and have both apps on my screen simultaneously, that's very convenient. Especially for me, cause I'm trading on news primarly. I know that Olymp Trade mobile app supports indicators, but I'm okey trading without them.

I also have no complaints about the Olymp Trade app, it works as it should, so I'll give it the maximum star.

Brand Response

Hi there, Vijay_Chowdhury!
Thank you for giving us an excellent rating. We are happy that you enjoy both mobile applications and use them to make your trading more convenient. The Olymp Plus application is indeed handy as it grants access to informative market insights, provides a broad educational section, and contains useful asset tips. Have a prosperous trading!
Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

By: OlympTrade | Jan 12, 2021 04:41 PM  (Updated Jan 12, 2021 04:43 PM) Comments 0

See full communications